Information on this page is a sample of the services provided by ARC to clients. Each client contract is specifically designed to meet the unique organizational needs of that client.
- Maintain annual calendar of events/timeline and issue reminders to officers and committee chairpersons to complete tasks on a timely basis.
- Provide a headquarters for phone, fax, email and mail contact by members, prospective members, and others.
- Provide designated telephone line with voice mail. Answer or refer all inquiries. Provide a fax number for client use.
- Maintain central files and provide storage of materials.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all records, files, rosters and statistical data, material will not be distributed without prior approval of the Board.
- Respond to Board member, committee chair, and general member requests.
- Maintain/monitor the supply of letterhead, envelopes, literature and other supplies and distribute as requested.
- Maintain bylaws and policy and procedure documents, review and update bylaws as necessary.
- Act as liaison with related organizations and specialty associations/societies as needed.
- Maintenance and timely filing of all local, state and federal forms and corporate documents.
- Serve as Registered agent for the client.
- With the Board, develop annual retention and recruitment strategies to increase membership.
- Maintain membership files and database with all necessary required fields, provided reports as requested to the client Board, Committees and Members as requested.
- Receive, record and process membership applications; send welcome letters.
- Develop prospective and new member packets and distribute as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain and distribute membership directories (both hardcopy and online versions).
- Invoice and record renewal dues payments, process dues for new members and keep all members and potential members advised of the client meetings and member benefits.
Meetings & Events
- Work closely with Planning Committee to coordinate educational programs, to include site selection, speaker and site arrangements, CME application and promotion.
- Prepare and mail promotional and registration confirmation materials.
- Process registrations for all activities including depositing payments, invoicing and follow-up for collection as necessary, including credit card processing.
- Coordinate speakers including confirming presentations and requirements, coordinating handouts and other requirements including travel/honorarium reimbursements.
- Prepare all on-site materials including programs, agendas, badges and other registration materials.
- Provide the appropriate number of on-site staff.
- Manage all hotel details including banquet event orders, function sheets, AV and all other necessary services to ensure the success of the meeting.
- Maintain separate income and expense records for each meeting/conference, process all invoices and deposits, develop and monitor meeting budget.
- Provide Board of Directors with a final financial analysis for each event/meeting.
- Assist the Board with strategic planning and governance issues to better manage the organization.
- Prepare and distribute Board of Directors meeting agendas and all supporting materials in sufficient time in advance of each meeting with the assistance of the President.
- Prepare and distribute minutes of meetings as directed. Distribute after review by the President and Counsel.
- Support plans of Committees as needed.
marketing & communications
- Act as Webmaster for Association’s website, including hosting the client website if requested by the client.
- Provide maintenance and updates for the website in a timely manner, in conjunction with input from the client board of directors and committee chairs.
- ARC is committed to providing the client up-to-date, complete financial information using Quickbooks accounting software.
- Staff will assist the client Treasurer in development and monitoring of the annual budget.
- All income is tracked using a ‘cash recap’ system; each check or credit card is recorded on a database and tied back to a specific deposit. Deposits are posted to Quickbooks. Provide documentation and accounting for all online and credit card payments.
- Disbursements (checks) are prepared at the ARC office and distributed to the appropriate persons according to the client’s policies.
- Invoicing and collection of client receivables as needed.
- Provide financial reports to the client Board in advance of each meeting or as requested. The Treasurer will receive monthly reports and copies of the bank/investment reconciliation reports.
- Oversee the compliance with state and federal laws, prepare the information and arrange for the preparation of annual federal and state tax forms by a qualified person.
- Assist with audits of financial records as required by client policy.
- Make recommendations to the Treasurer for the prudent investment of client funds.